Sunday, August 3, 2008

Girls Weekend, with one little man

Jenny drove up last weekend to spend some time with us for our birthday. Her last big adventure before her new little additon to the family arrives in November. We all had a blast and everyone had a great time together, but of course it went by to fast.



Here are the girls playing with Aidan, well as the
shirt says he is a little chick magnet.














The Girls at the pool in Kim's backyard. We had a blast swimming everyday.
















4 comments:

Brigette said...

Love the new site. I am so glad Jenny got to come up. I am such a bad friend, I haven't even called you. You know I love you! Keep the adorable pics of little dude coming, I can't get enough of him.

Jenny said...

Sorry, I lagged on posting some pics. i still haven't even downloaded the pics yet.

We had such a great time up tkeeps asking if we can go play at your house or if we can go swimming at Kim's. We went to get a yogurt at Yummy's yogurt. Alexis was disappointed they didn't have mint yogurt like at Yodiggity!!
Thanks again for putting up with us! We had a great time!!

Brigette said...

Hello? Anyone there? Miss you sweets!

Jenny said...

Ok, this must have been the longest weekend for you. Here it is NOVEMBER and our pictures are still on here. I want to see new pics of Aidan!!! C'mon Auntie!!!!!