Monday, May 12, 2008

Aidan's first day home


Here is Aidan in his swing. I stopped by on my lunch break last week to check on Mom and baby's first day home from the hospital.
Aidan is getting bigger everyday and his eyes are so big, granted when they are open. I promise to post more picture soon of the little guy. I spent all weekend with Kim, Tod & Aidan, but I never took any photos. Kim had a very relaxing first mothers day, and she's doing good. Everyday she is feeling better from her surgery, and Aidan is having his first big doctors apointment tomorrow.

3 comments:

Amber said...

So cute! Congratulations to Kim and Auntie Nicki. Oh, wait and Todd too. He was the one that made the little stinker. Happy 1st Mother's Day ever!

Sagey said...

Oh my gosh!!! He is so precious. I can;t believe that he is here already. I can't wait to meet the little guy.

Missie said...

Ohhhhh, he is precious! I can see a little of both Kim and Todd. Congratulations, love you guys!